Samstag, 21. April 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my blog of the restart of my shipmodeling-hobby.

Just a little introdution from me:
My name is Andreas and I'm 49 years old. After round about 25 years of not building ship models, I bought last year the Revell Constitution in 1:96 at my birthday.
Just started ship modelling in plastic with 15 years (several models from Revell) I changed my hobby to model railroading. When I had to stay at the German army for 12 months when I was 19, I had the luck that I came to the navy and so I turned around in the North Sea. Then I studdied electronics and got a job at the German railway. Then I changend my hobby again und my nick-name was born, when I began to restore an Unimog in 1:1. But after years I had no more time, because then I had a family with 4 kids. So after some years of only collecting books about railway, now I want to start modelling again.
I will start the Constitution in the next time, when I got my working room in order.
In the meantime I also took a look at CAD and Blender and therefore I have Kirsch "Galleon: The Great Ships of the Armada Era" in german, I will try to build a 3D-Galleon. But at first I have to understood the "TREATISE ON SHIPBUILDING, c 1620"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen